Introducing Oticon More™ – the new perspective in hearing care
Oticon More works more like how the brain works, because it learned through experience. The world’s first hearing aid with an on-board Deep Neural Network (DNN).
Oticon More highlights:
- Revolutionary BrainHearing™ technologies deliver what the brain needs to make sense of sound for a superb hearing experience
- The world’s first hearing aid with an on-board DNN that learned from the sounds of the world, the way the brain does
- Polaris™ – our most intelligent platform ever, designed to power the world’s first on-board DNN
- MoreSound Intelligence™ – a quantum leap forward in signal processing
- MoreSound Amplifier™ – a trailblazing, balanced amplification system
- Extensive range of connectivity options, including direct streaming from iPhone® and Android™ devices*
- State of the art rechargeable lithium-ion miniRITE R: gives patients a full day of listening** with quick recharging
*Android™ devices need to support ASHA to allow direct streaming to Oticon More. Please visit oticon.com/support/compatibility for more information.
**Lithium-ion battery behavior varies depending on hearing loss, lifestyle and streaming behavior.
Oticon More styles:
- miniRITE R – Oticon More miniRITE R is a state-of-the art rechargeable hearing aid that sits discreetly behind the ear. It comes with an easy-to-use stylish and reliable charger and offers a wealth of features and functionalities, including 2.4 GHz Bluetooth® wireless technology.
- miniRITE T – Oticon More miniRITE T offers a discreet design with LED-light to make handling easy. The style includes a telecoil and comes with disposable batteries for hassle-free, immediate replacement of power. It offers direct streaming from iPhone® and selected Android™ devices.
- miniBTE R – Oticon More miniBTE R is a rechargeable BTE-style. It is powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. The style features telecoil and a single push-button. It features Bluetooth® Low Energy technology for seamless connectivity with your favorite devices and a telecoil to receive audio from public hearing loop systems. For slight to moderately-severe hearing loss.
- miniBTE T – Oticon More miniBTE T is small in size and comes with an LED-light for easy handling. The style features telecoil and a single push-button and uses disposable zinc air batteries. It features Bluetooth® Low Energy technology for seamless connectivity with your favorite devices and a telecoil to receive audio from public hearing loop systems. For slight to moderately-severe hearing loss.